Friday, 12 December 2014

My Parents Influence

My parents influence most of my decisions.  Ever since I was a young boy, my parents showed me right and wrong, morals and everything.  They always gave me strict rules on what I could and couldn't do.  I would ask if I could go get a "Teen" rated game and I was 9, my parents would say I am too young.  My parents influenced me more when I was younger, and not as much now, but it has made a lasting impression on me.  They taught me how to save my money when I was younger and now I rarely spend my money.  This is how my parents influenced my decisions.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points but you need to expand on some of the ideas and answer how this influence yourself when you were younger, and how they don't influence you now. When your parents didn't let you get that teen rated game when you were 9 how did you feel and how did you overcome that issue? Other wise very well organized and good points you made.

    ReplyDelete