Sunday, 28 December 2014

How do my Parents Influence my Descisions?

For many people, their parents heavily influence their decisions, and for me this has an inverse affect, by which I mean that, for better or for worse, many of my mothers opinions have immediately inspired an oppositional stance on my part. Whether because of the simple teenage tenancy to rebel, or because of an actual difference of opinion, her choices often strongly influence mine. Because of this, there is often conflict between my mother and I, but this situation has not only yielded negative results. Because this often causes me to come to conclusions on my own, rather than blindly agreeing with what my mother says, I feel I often have a better understanding of said reasoning as a result. In summary, whether for better or worse, my mothers decisions definitely have an affect on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment