Sunday, 21 December 2014
My Defining Moment
I think that for me, one of the more defining moments of my life would be when I got my part-time job. I actually started my job this year at the beginning of Grade 11. Unlike most who have started their jobs around the beginning of high school- because i'm kind of lazy. I think what makes it one of my more defining moments is that it made me realize how hard I needed to be working to get what I wanted. Working at least 20 hours a week and trying to balance that with 4 difficult courses made me realize how much time-management my life lacked and how much I would need that for bigger careers in my future. Also, even though it at first made me quite stressed, I also think that my procrastination in getting a job came in quite handy instead of me getting a job in Grade 9 because with my heavy course load and large amounts of hours made me realize how much better I can work under pressure than with no pressure.
Labels:
Samantha Bruno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment