Sure, we've gotten to a point where we don't need them as much, as we are able to make our own decisions and ultimately live the life we want to live. However, I also assume that lately your parents have helped you make some decisions that you never knew would be so hard. What courses do you need to take to pursue your career? Which universities will you apply to?
I know that if it weren't for my parents, I probably wouldn't have as much motivation to succeed as I do. If I had no desire to make them proud I would probably be a high school dropout who plays FIFA for a living anyways. Just like Amir, I've always felt the need to impress my parents and never let them down, and this has had a great impact on who I am today. Ultimately, I believe that parents are a huge part of our lives, and although it has been tough I know I wouldn't be who I am today without them.

I know that if it weren't for my parents, I probably wouldn't have as much motivation to succeed as I do. If I had no desire to make them proud I would probably be a high school dropout who plays FIFA for a living anyways. Just like Amir, I've always felt the need to impress my parents and never let them down, and this has had a great impact on who I am today. Ultimately, I believe that parents are a huge part of our lives, and although it has been tough I know I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
I totally agree that parents make decision on everything in our life some that we may not even realize at the time but when we look back we see how much our parents truly did affect our decision at the time. Parents can even influence the simplest things in life like when we study. I know that if my parents did not push me to study as often as they did I would not succeed in school ( Although my FIFA Team would be insane). Even though we are now at a point in our life where parental influence may not matter as much to us , they still shape our decisions everyday and without them I would not be the same person I am today and I owe that to my parents and their decisions.
ReplyDelete