Sunday, 28 December 2014

Barriers to Success

       There are many different aspects of life and we are affected differently by different situations and 

people. The one thing in the world that I think will be the reason I am not successful is my cell phone. 

For the first time in my entire life I am addicted to it, there is not a second I don't have it. It has my 

entire life on it, my work schedule, peoples numbers and the most addicting part, social media. There 

is not one day where I haven't go without using it, it is almost like I feel lost and there is a part of me 

missing. When I do homework I have to turn it of because it distracts me so much and it isn't aloud to 

go back on until I am finished. It is the one way I can constantly be in contact with my friends, it is 

how I can stay involved and up to date. I use to think that I always have to be there for my friends, at 

there constanat call, but I have discovered that that isn't the case, I have to put myself first and be 

selfish sometimes. Something one of my friends once told me was that friends will be there for you

when you are done, they don't go anywhere, they can wait. Phones are apart of our everyday, they 

have become something that we rely on, we can never go back to a world with no phones it will never 

be possible. Barriers to my success in life will most defiantly be my phone and that is something that 

I am struggling with and trying to fix everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree that not only cell phones but technology in general is addicting and is one of the biggest barriers. A lot of people probably go through the same thing you go through with not being able to do anything without having their phone present with them. But now technology has became so advanced and its almost impossible to think of a world without cellphones in it. I believe that they are both a good and bad. Good because they can help us with remembering anything from contact phone numbers and other things that make your life easier. But they are also bad because some people do not know how to live a life without them. And have become so dependant on their phones that the can not live without them.

    ReplyDelete