Thursday, 22 January 2015
Parents Influence on my Decisions
"No you cannot go out", "Stop that"! These are all phrases we have heard come out of our parents mouths. But its all for the better of our future. For the most part I get to do as I choose now because I have earned a lot of respect and trust. Even though I have a lot of freedom I do not abuse it as I rarley go out or cause trouble. My parents have always been the people I look up to the most; my Dad, strong, independent, firm and respectful and Mom smart, hardworking and successful. They never spoiled me as kid and taught me to work hard for everything. Unlike most kids that want to be spoiled on birthdays and christmas I rarely ask for anything for the reason that I know how hard money is to earn and I would rather everyone save it. My parents implanted themselves somehow in my head and influence a lot of my decisions, they made me the man iI am today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment