Tuesday, 20 January 2015
My defining moment
I believe a moment that has very much defined me would be when I got my job at Tim Hortons in October. At first I was not very excited about getting a job. I was worried about missing out on things with friends and getting behind in my school work but I believe so far, having a job has been a great experience for me. It gives me a sense of independence that I have not been able to feel before. I feel independence because I am able to take money out of every paycheck to help pay for my schooling either for University or College. Although, I do work a lot on weekends, which would make me not likely face the problem of not having enough money to do things that my friends want to do like going on a school trip or going to concert. I would strongly suggest getting a job to anyone my age because it gave me a huge sense of independence but you should be able to balance out work, school and friends, which my job allows me to do.
Labels:
Caitlin Connors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment