Thursday, 20 November 2014

Broccoli Is Lyfe

My Favorite food is raw broccoli because it smells like a fart when you cook it. Also I believe in being healthy and unless greens such as this decadent and beautiful vegetable known as broccoli are ingested then life will never get better. Finally my favorite way to ingest it is through broccoli flavored milk. Thank you very much viewers that is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnysICkKJY

2 comments:

  1. Good choice Kyle!!! I to enjoy the fart smell broccoli makes when you cook it, it is just a one of a kind smell you can't find anywhere else. Thanks for suggesting the flavored milk, I will make sure to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To each his own. Personally, the flatulence smell of broccoli is a reason to never bring it to work to steam up in the microwave - coworkers frown on it. I agree that it is healthy, but, do you like the taste? Next time you include a video, embed the video itself rather than including the URL.

    ReplyDelete